We Help You to Start a New Life
Chinese Association of Mississauga is a registered charitable organization and was founded in 1982. We provide high quality and culturally appropriate services and language training to ensure newcomers and residents of Mississauga and the Halton Region have a successful social and economic integration into the Canadian Society. Our Staff speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese. The services are free of charge.
- Uniting the residents of Mississauga who are of Chinese origin;
- Preserving and perpetuating the traditions of the Chinese culture;
- Sponsoring literary, musical and other educational and cultural events, festivals, pageants and conventions for the promotion of people of Chinese descent;
- Promoting the interests of members and mutual aid and assistance whenever necessary;
- Establishing and maintaining a centre for cultural activities for Canadians of Chinese descent in Mississauga;
- Providing education, counseling and other support services for immigrants and refugees in need, including language instruction, employment training, job search programs, translation services and information programs on Canadian culture and life
With over 30 years service experience,we are proud to provide social services to the Mississauga community. We also help residents of Brampton, Oaiville, and Etobicoke.
Our centre is open with a variety of activities for our members.
We also provide settlement services funded by IRCC to newcomers, with extended LINC & ESL classes.