We Help You to Start a New Life
Chinese Association of Mississauga is a registered charitable organization and was found since 1982. We provide high quality and culturally appropriate services and language training to ensure newcomers and residents of Mississauga and Halton Region to have a successful social and economic integration in Canadian Society. Our Staff speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese. The services are free of charges.
- Uniting the residents of Mississauga who are of Chinese origin;
- Preserving and perpetuating the traditions of the Chinese culture;
- Sponsoring literary, musical and other educational and cultural events, festivals, pageants and conventions for the promotion of people of Chinese descent;
- Promoting the interests of members and mutual aid and assistance whenever necessary;
- Establishing and maintaining a centre for cultural activities for Canadians of Chinese descent in Mississauga;
- Providing education, counseling and other support services for immigrants and refugees in need, including language instruction, employment training, job search programs, translation services and information programs on Canadian culture and life
With over 30 years service experience, We are proud to provide social service to the Mississauga community, we also help people who lives in Brampton, Oaiville, and Etobicoke.
Our centre is opened with variety activities towards our members.
We also provide settlement service funded by IRCC to newcomers, with extended LINC & ESL classes.
- 新移民及難民所需提供各類服務如教育、諮詢、語言訓練等等，以協助新移民及難民認識 加國文化及生活。