Citizenship Application document required:
- Landing Paper & PR Card
- Two piece of government ID (such as SIN card, OHIP card, Driver’s Licence, etc…)
- Passport within 5 years (Color photocopy required for commissioner certified true copy)
- Previous citizenship applied date (if applicable)
- Residential address within 5 years (date, address)
- Record of leaving & returning Canada within 5 years (date, country/city, reason of leaving Canada)
- Record of employment OR/AND education within 5 years (document is required, such as letter of employment, school transcript)
- If you are applying for child, you must provide Birth Certificate, and the date of becoming Canadian Citizen of parents if applicable
- Two photo for citizenship
- English language ability proof for applicant aged 18 – 54 (such as LINC LV 4 and up certificate, CELPIP test certificate, transcript of local high school/university)
- Any 3 years Notice of Assessment of within 5 years ( all 5 years recommended )
- If you stayed in one country over 183 days within last 4 years, you must provide local criminal check record.
- Application fee for adult – CAD $630, child (under 18) – CAD $100
If you find any mistakes here, please refer to the IRCC website for accurate information.