To renew your existing Permanent Resident Card (PR Card), the following document/information is required:
- Current PR Card
- Landing paper
- Passport or travel document within 5 years.
- Photocopy of all page of the passport within 5 years
- Two photo within 1 year (size 50mm x 70mm)
- Address record in Canada and other country within 5 years
- Education record within 5 years (date, school name, city, province)
- Employment record within 5 years (date, company name, city, province)
- Underage applicant (under 18) must provide birth certificate, school attendance record and transcript
- All legal document if official name was changed
- Record of leaving and returning Canada within 5 years (includes city and country while leaving Canada)
- If you leave Canada over 1095 days, but you stayed with your spouse who is a Canadian Citizen, you must provide spouse Citizenship certificate, marriage certificate, and employment information
- Application fee : CAD $50
If you find any mistakes here, please refer to the IRCC website for accurate information.