Old Age Security (OAS)

To apply Old Age Security, you will require the following document:

  1. PR Card & Landing Paper, OR Citizenship Card/Certificate
  2. Social Insurance Number (SIN), all current & previous passport
  3. Spouse name, date of birth, and Social Insurance Number (SIN)
  4. Current address and contact number
  5. Marriage Certificate (if married)
  6. List of residency, within and outside of Canada, since age of 18
  7. Bank account information for Direct Deposit