OFFICE HOUR: MON-FRI, 10AM – 3PM
PHONE SERVICE HOUR: MON-FRI, 9AM – 5PM
CAM OFFICE is only opened to customers with following situations:
1. Need assistance to fill in government related forms and applications.
2. Commissioning and Oath services for related documents required by the government.
3. Printing government related forms and applications due to a lack of printers at home.
4. Newcomers to Canada (within 1 year, with PR Card / Landing paper) who need assistance with government related issues.
5. Other issues which need in-person service determined by CAM Staff.
6. For all other inquiries, clients should call (905)275-8558 during office hours.
While visiting office in-person, you must agree wih the following policy:
1. Contact the office and make an appointment before visiting.
2. To wear a mask which fully covers your nose and mouth at all times while at the centre.
3. To have valid ID and a contact number for contact tracing purposes.
4. You have not returned to Canada from another country within the past 2 weeks.
5. You do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have knowingly come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
6. Only two people will be allowed to enter per appointment.
7. To follow instructions directed by CAM staff while entering the site and while on site.